All entries in this blog are copyright 2011 by Wayne Sheffield:
- Portions of a blog post may be republished, providing it does not exceed 25% of the post and providing the excerpt is attributed.
- No commercial usage is permitted.
- No derivative works are permitted.
- Usage with permission. Usage beyond that permitted by the above rules may be granted upon request.
- RSS feeds are for personal usage. Usage of feeds as content on other sites is not permitted, except as a header or excerpt. The only exception to this is SQLServerCentral, which republishes with permission.